How to Press Start on Your Creative Message
A Powerful Guide to Defining Who You Are and What You Do for the World
Introducing "Press Start on Your Brand Messaging," a class designed to help you transition your way from a job into the entrepreneur or freelance world. It's time to get out there on your own!
"Press Start on Brand Messaging" focuses on unlocking that idea, passion, or talent you yearn to share with the world so you begin to build the life you want.
We discuss the psychological growth path of bringing your passion into fruition, to evolve like your favorite Pokemon through personality typology and lessons I've learned from video games of old.
It's too dangerous to go alone! Take this class, as your coach and guide, to shift from the drama triangle into the empowerment dynamic.
I take 18 years of design experience, my typology knowledge, and lessons learned from my mental health growth to help develop that one-sentence elevator pitch to give you the power, wisdom, and courage to go forth on your own self-employed adventure!
Take this class if:
- You're looking to transition from a job into working for yourself.
- You're a bit tired of the old gimmicks and tricks.
- You're interested in psychology.
- Actively working on personal growth.
- Tired of living in stress.
DON'T take this class if:
- You can't handle a bit of tough language.
- You're not interested in taking personal responsibility.
- You aren't ready for personal growth.
- Psychological concepts make you uncomfortable.
- You don't like lecture-style teaching.
This The Legend of Zelda themed class is aimed at taking aspiring freelancers and entrepreneurs through the psychological journey of identifying your challenges, your call to create, and establishing a message that becomes the sword and shield for the epic journey forward.
- Get direct access to a digital producer with 18 years of experience.
- Identify your call to create.
- Identify your main challenges and how to face them.
- Select a character archetype to take on your journey
- Choose the right path of either entrepreneurship or freelancing so you can get the right advice you need, not just catch-all advice from trying too hard to take your money.
- Identify what victory looks like. Together we'll set tangible goals to set your sights on.
- Level-up Personal Accountability
- Reframe the lonely aspect of self-employment.
- Discuss how to identify the drama triangle and convert that energy into the empowerment dynamic then extract the message in between.
- Identify a succinct message with a simple algorithm to take with you to marketing events and explain your craft in a way to invites curiosity.
- Discuss how creativity is the desire to give back to reality.
- Introduce the 4 Keys to Creative Growth (Identity, Purpose, Focus, and Connection).
- Use a mantra of courage, wisdom, and power from the Triforce of Creativity to take with us so we can keep ourselves out of the drama triangle and into the empowerment dynamic as we journey ahead.
It's the best thing I've done so far. It's everything I've been healing for and working towards my whole career married with growth models and storytelling.
I'm so proud of this and I'm hoping this brings a ton of value to people 🙏🙏🙏
And yes, it's totally free.
Did I mention that by going through this one-hour course you get a $300 discount on coaching with me? YUP!
Go sign up below! I can't wait to hear about your experience!
"The course was great! I appreciated Christian's metaphors, which offered a great conceptual framework to address obstacles and opportunities in moving forward in life and creative work. Christian has a great way of approaching these issues and I would recommend him and his course very highly."
- Austin Miles, Austin Miles Design
"I just finished the Press Start Course and I got to say I found it incredibly useful. The use of Zelda/ video game/ hero frameworks vibes well with my brain."
- Kayla Placencio, Graphic Novelist, INTP
"I’ve gone through quite a few books and courses on brand messaging, and this was by far my favorite one! C.Note presents the information and his wisdom from years of experience in a clear and practical way, along with geeky analogies that especially resonated and stuck with me as a visual learner."
- Anna Reel, Founder, The Reel Anna
Christian Rivera is a Digital Producer, has been for 20 years creating photo, video, graphic design and audio assets for clients such as Disney, Hulu, Lionsgate, Focus Features, Paramount and more. In 2018, Christian developed DOPEamine, a platform dedicated to Mental Health Empowerment with a focus on INTP Personality Development.
After experiencing his own failure after failure he turned to personality archetypes as a way to better understand the difference between his personality and his mental health (ADHD and Cyclothymia). Christian began training with Personality Hacker, reading book after book, and having endless conversations about personality types to better his understanding of himself and the world around him.
After some intense training and loads of experience with personality profiling, Christian now creates courses and workshops to support all manner of personality type in their mental health calibration journey with a specialty in the INTP creative and productive journey.